Fysh Bar and Grill Making Progress in Development of Port Orange River Walk Project.
Belden Communications News
Developments of the Riverwalk Park in Port Orange, bringing a place for family fun and relaxation, are currently underway.
Slated for completion in late 2021, Fysh Bar and Grill, a restaurant with beautiful waterfront views and a mix of authentic cuisines, have begun setting their foundation from the ground up.
According to the contractor of Fysh Bar and Grill, the restaurant’s underground utilities such as plumbing and electrical are near completion; the pouring of the concrete slab will be completed, following the utility projects.
The establishment of stormwater structures will need to be concluded under parking lot areas before construction can begin on the exterior. There is no approximate date or details yet, on the completion of the parking lot and its size.
While Fysh Bar and Grill will be a large restaurant, it is obvious that it will need considerable space for parking; therefore, Halifax Properties is trying to buy the parking lot section of the park, providing ample parking and better aesthetics.
The restaurant itself is currently at least 18% finished with its building process, according to their official website.
Currently, the city council has plans to hire a broker, seeking developers to add to the multiple-purpose entertainment area along the river, for now, it is only a thought.
Stay connected to Port Orange Connection for future updates!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family