Governor DeSantis Extends State of Emergency by 60 Days.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Governor Ron DeSantis extends Florida’s State of Emergency Order by another 60 days early Tuesday, due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
The original State of Emergency was put in effect back in March, flowed by a first extension in May. Phase 2 of the Governor’s Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery remains in place.
There is no talk at this time, of the Governor reinstating another Safer-at-Home order.
The state confirmed 7,300 new virus cases Tuesday, bringing the statewide total to almost 214,000. Another 63 people died, bringing the state total to almost 4,000.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family