I-95 has re-opened after a brush fire in Volusia County has been contained!
****Update**** As of 9:04 A.M. 4/7/18
I-95 Has Been Re-Opened After a Brush Fire in Volusia County Has Been Contained, Please Drive Safely!
Updated 4/6/18 10:02pm
I-95 Will remain closed all night from I-4 to Dunlawton Ave. Authorities will reassess the fire in the morning.
The Florida Highway Patrol shut down I-95 Northbound at Dunlawton Avenue and I-95 Southbound at International Speedway Blvd due to visibility concerns. Smoke from a 15-acre brush fire prompted the road closure.
Drivers are being asked to avoid the area.
At this time the cause of the fire, originally reported at 2:30 PM Friday, is unknown.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family