I-95 ramp in New Smyrna Beach to close for overnight paving operations on January 3.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Florida Department of Transportation has upcoming nighttime ramp closure plans at the southbound Interstate 95 and State Road (S.R.) 44 on-ramp in New Smyrna Beach for Monday, January 3.
According to a release, the I-95 southbound off-ramp onto eastbound S.R. 44 - Exit 249A - will be closed on Monday night from 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for paving operations. Construction schedules are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists traveling on I-95 southbound will continue south to Exit 244 at Edgewater/Oak Hill, turn left onto Indian River Boulevard (County Road 442), then take the next left onto I-95 northbound.
From I-95 northbound, motorists will take Exit 249 at Deland/New Smyrna Beach and then turn right to access eastbound S.R. 44. Detour messaging, electronic message boards, and other signage will be in place.
For more information, visit Your source for information on FDOT projects in Central Florida (cflroads.com)
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family