Is the President Coming to Daytona Beach this Weekend? FAA Issues Notice of VIP Movement in the Area.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
While the Daytona 500 is the big news for this coming weekend, the FAA issued a notice to expect the VIP movement on February 16, 2020, in the Daytona Beach area.
The Official notice States:
Expect VIP Movement February 16, 2020, in the vicinity of Daytona Beach, FL. Pilots can expect air space restrictions in conjunction with VIP Movement. The FAA recommends that all aircraft operators check NOTAMs often for Mandatory Airspace Restrictions prior to Operations in this region.
While it has yet to be confirmed of the POTUS making an appearance in the Daytona Beach area, or at the ‘Big Race,’ the President and the First Lady do have a scheduled trip to their Mar-a-Lago Home.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family