Port Orange Couple Killed in Plane Crash in Polk County
Dennis, 76, and Bonnie, 73, Powell of Port Orange were reported dead on the scene of a plane crash outside of a family home en route to the Executive Airport yesterday in Polk County near Bomber Road.
Polk County Sheriff’s Office and Fire Rescue responded to the Scene. The yard where the plane crashed, located on Weston Road.
The Airplane that crashed was a Mooney M20J, and the cause of the crash has yet to be determined according to a release from the Polk County Sheriff’s Office. Apparently, there were no signs of distress in the aircraft, but according to witnesses, the plane went into a nosedive into the front yard in Bartow.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family