Ormond Beach Police Department is searching for a missing female with special needs.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The Ormond Beach Police Department is actively searching for the missing Sydney Powell, 18, a special needs female, last seen on February 7, 2022, at 1 p.m. in the Arroyo Parkway and Virginia Terrace area in Ormond Beach.
According to reports, Sydney went out to walk her dog but did not return. When a family member checked on her, they found the dog nearby, but there was no sign of Sydney. At the time, she was wearing blue denim shorts, sandals, and a gray tank top.
Sydney has brown hair and hazel eyes and is approximately 5’06” with a medium build. According to family members, Sydney is autistic and suffers from depression and anxiety. The family also indicated that she has the mental capacity of a 13-year-old.
Police believe Sydney has her cell phone with her, but it appears to be off at this time.
If any residents have seen her, contact Detective Jeremy Smith at (386)676-3535 or (386)677-0731.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family