Port Orange Woman Stabbed, Suspect Detained...Click For Details!
On August 29, 2019, at approximately 1330 hours, the Port Orange Police Department received a call of an injured female at 1315 Coconut Palm Circle, Port Orange. Patrol officers made contact with the victim who had multiple injuries consistent with being stabbed. The victim was transported to Halifax Hospital Daytona Beach. Carlos Yansi is currently detained and is being held for questioning. There is no threat to the public at this time.
Detective James Kenny
Port Orange Police Department
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family