Read this important memo from Port Orange Emergency Management
Port Orange Emergency Management ask that you remain vigilant during the coming days and follow your local weather forecasters for the most up to date information regarding Dorian.
City of Port Orange City Hall will be closed on Monday, September 2 for the Labor Day holiday AND will also be closed on Tuesday, September 3 for Hurricane Dorian.
Also, as stated at the Special Meeting on Friday, the Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 3 is postponed until Thursday, September 5
The call center is open for Port Orange residents from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm for any questions concerning hurricane related questions. The number is: 386-506-5999.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family