Port Orange woman stabs man to death.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Just before 11 p.m. on Wednesday, November 16, the Port Orange Police Department responded to a home off Calistoga Circle in Port Orange regarding a stabbing.
According to reports, officers found a 55-year-old woman had stabbed a 61-year-old man when they arrived on the scene. The man was taken to Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach as a trauma alert, where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Police have withheld his identity pending notification of next of kin. The Port Orange Police Department took the woman into custody, and the Criminal Investigations Unit is currently investigating the incident.
If anyone witnessed or has information concerning this incident, contact Detective Ben Benezette of the Port Orange Police Department at 386-506-5893.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family