Reduced Speed on S. Peninsula Dr. in Town of Ponce Inlet.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Back on July 16, Ponce Inlet Town Council approved a reduction of the speed limit on South Peninsula Dr. between Harbour Village Blvd and Inlet Harbor Rd.
According to a release, sent out Friday, the new speed limit is 30 M.P.H.
New signs have been installed on S. Peninsula Dr and a mobile radar speed sign is in place, notifying drivers of their speed.
The Ponce Inlet Police Department will follow a 30-day grace period for speed enforcement but will reserve the right to address excessive speed or reckless driving accordingly.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family