Routine Tree-trimming scheduled in Port Orange.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Florida Power and Light (FPL) has contracted with Asplundh Tree Experts to begin trimming trees this week in Port Orange as part of routine tree and vegetation maintenance.
According to FPL, trees and vegetation are the leading cause of outages, especially during severe weather. Asplundh is a qualified line-clearing contractor, and most of the work is scheduled near Willow Run Boulevard and out toward the landfill. All tree-trimming work should be complete by the end of January.
Residents will receive advance notice should any neighborhood trimming occur on their properties.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family