Volusia County Schools to host School Choice Fair.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Officials with Volusia County Schools will host two free School Choice Fairs to inform parents of their school choice options and the quality programs offered at district elementary and middle schools, including its online program, Volusia Online Learning.
The event on the east side of the county is scheduled for Wednesday, January 18th, from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the Lemerand Student Center at Daytona State College, 1200 W International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona Beach. On the west side, the School Choice Fair is scheduled for Monday, January 23rd, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at The Center at Deltona, 1640 Dr. M.L.K. Boulevard.
According to a release, principals, assistant principals, staff from participating schools, and program specialists will be at the School Choice Fairs to answer any questions about school options for the upcoming school year. The School Choice Fair is the perfect opportunity to learn about the many academic and extracurricular activities offered at Volusia County Schools. Families who attend a School Choice Fair will receive priority placement based on the school’s capacity for the 2023-2024 school year.
Volusia County’s School Choice Fair is informative and full of family fun with free entertainment, an art exhibit, and giveaways. There will be free admission and parking at both events.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family