Taylor Road Could Take Weeks to Repair After Water Main Break
Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 3:30PM
Port Orange, FL - Residents in the area of Spruce Creek High School area facing traffic woes for at least two weeks while crews work to repair a water main break on Taylor Road, according to City of Port Orange spokeswoman Christine Martindale.
The water main break occurred around 11:30 Sunday evening.
The break occurred on Taylor Road between Sweetwater Blvd. and Yorktowne Blvd. No residents are out of water and NO precautionary boil water notices have been issued.
Traffic will be deeply affected in an area that already experiences heavy flow, especially on school days.
Alternate routes include Clyde Morris Boulevard which runs on the west side of Spruce Creek High School and Sweetwater Elementary.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join