The City of Port Orange to Temporarily Close Half of City Center Parkway.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
As of Monday, May 4, through Wednesday, May 6, half of City Center Parkway will be closed for tree trimming.
One side (highlighted in blue, in the map below) will close first, keeping the other side open. The other side (highlighted in red, in the map below), will then be switched after trimming is completed on the first side.
There will be electric signboards put in place directing which side of the road is open or closed.
Here is a map depicting the road closure:
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family