Two arrested in death of 89-year-old Ponce Inlet woman.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Ponce Inlet Police, in collaboration with the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, and the State Attorney’s Homicide Taskforce, have arrested two Oak Hill residents in connection with the murder of Margaret D. Hindsley, 89.
Officers responded to a call off Links Village Drive, where they discovered Hindsley suffering from gunshot wounds. First responders began lifesaving efforts before transporting the victim to Halifax Hospital, where she died a short time later.
Tyden P. Guinn, 24, and his wife Micayla F. Yusco, 22, were quickly taken into custody after admitting to a relative that they shot the victim. According to reports, Yusco was a caregiver for Hinsdley and visited her twice a day.
Both suspects are charged with first-degree murder and armed burglary. They are currently in custody at the Volusia County Branch Jail.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family