Update on 4015 S. Williamson Blvd. Property from the City of Port Orange
Update on 4015 S. Williamson Blvd. Property Port Orange, FL – On July 10, 2019, property owner of the site building, Rainbow Development Group, LLC, at 4015 S. Williamson Blvd. (SE corner of Williamson Blvd. and Madeline Ave.) in Port Orange, went before a Special Magistrate and as a result, they were found in violation of multiple codes. It was requested on behalf of the property owner that the city provide an 8-week timeframe of compliance bringing a compliance date of September 10, 2019 to get the porte cochère and the stucco repaired before pressure washing can take place. After hearing testimonies from the owner, contractor, and City staff, the Special Magistrate gave the property owner until July 18, 2019, to mow and trim all high weeds and grass, which was completed and inspected on that date, and until September 1, 2019 to pressure wash the outside of the building to remove discoloration. If the property is not in compliance with the Special Magistrate's order, a fine of $1000 per day will be assessed. Any future violations of the same, shall be a repeat violation. In May, development permits were issued for renovations to the existing building, which includes repairing and painting walls, finishing the building entrance, installing faux window panels, and finishing trim work, as well as site improvements for parking, sidewalks along Madeline Ave. & Williamson Blvd., landscaping buffers, foundation plantings, irrigation and perimeter fencing. The property owner is required to complete these improvements by May 31, 2020.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family