Volusia County Economic Development receives Duke Energy grant.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Economic Development Division in Volusia County secured a $10,000 strategic marketing grant from Duke Energy Florida.
According to a release, the grant was part of a competitive process seeking local and regional economic development organizations to provide funding for strategic marketing of business programs that serve the business community in the Duke Energy Florida service area. The grant will promote the newest initiative in Volusia County, known as Volusia Business Resources (VBR), a collaborative partnership of public and private organizations to develop and implement programs that respond to Volusia County business needs.
These resources for local businesses will connect the full spectrum of business resources to new and existing Volusia County businesses, fostering employment and investment growth. To learn more about the VBR initiative, visit www.VolusiaBusinessResources.com or contact the Volusia County Division of Economic Development at 386-248-8048.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family