Volusia County Schools Announces Invitation-Only Spring 2021 Instructional Job Fair
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Schools announced Friday, they will. Host an invitation-only. Spring 2021 Instructional Job Fair, for teacher candidates, Friday, April 16.
In-person and virtual interview opportunities will be offered.
According to a release from Volusia County Schools, those interested must currently hold or be eligible for Florida Department of Education certification. All certifications are welcome to apply.
Priority certifications include Elementary Education, English Language Arts, English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), Exceptional Student Education, Math, PreK-Primary, Reading, Science, and Technology Education.
Individuals should watch their email account for a follow-up message within 48-72 hours (excluding weekends).
VCS offers competitive starting salaries and benefits, a supportive work environment, professional learning opportunities, and a strong commitment to student well-being and success.
Volusia is an ideal location – with 47 miles of beaches and scenic rivers on Florida’s east coast, a temperate climate year-round, and is a short drive to major theme parks, NFL stadiums, and Daytona International Speedway.
Learn more about teaching in Volusia County Schools on the Recruitment & Retention website at https://www.vcsedu.org/recruitment-and-retention.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family