Volusia County Schools to host invitation-only Spring Instructional Job Fair in April 2022.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Schools will host an invitation-only Spring 2022 Instructional Job Fair on April 20, 2022. Candidates may interview in person or virtually during the event.
Those interested must be eligible for a Florida Department of Education certification. Any teaching certification is welcome, but some take priority. These include Elementary Education, English Language Arts, English for Speakers of Other Languages, Exceptional Student Education, Math, PreK-Primary, Reading, School Counseling, Science, and Technology Education.
Complete the following steps for an invitation:
- Complete the online employment application here.
- Complete the Job Fair Survey here.
- Watch your email address for a follow-up in 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends)
According to a release, VCS offers competitive starting salaries and benefits, a supportive work environment, professional learning opportunities, and a commitment to student well-being and success.
Learn more about Volusia County Schools' teaching system at www.vcsedu.org/recruitment-and-retention.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family