Volusia County Schools and Volusia United Educators Schedule Upcoming Impact Bargaining Sessions.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to release sent out by the district, The Volusia County Schools Bargaining Team and Volusia United Educators have scheduled upcoming impact bargaining sessions regarding the reopening plan approved by the Florida Department of Education and the Volusia County School Board.
These meetings will be held via ZOOM with the link available (during the time of the meeting) on the VCS website homepage, www.vcsedu.org, to allow the public to view.
Upcoming meetings include:
* Monday, Aug. 10, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
* Wednesday, Aug. 12, at 3:30 p.m.
* Thursday, Aug. 13, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
* Friday, Aug. 14, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
The district is looking to collaborate with VUE leadership to ensure a successful opening of the school year.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family