Highbridge Rd and Walter Boardman Lane Reopened to Traffic.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Volusia County Road and Bridge has reopened Highbridge Rd, from John Anderson Dr to Walter Boardman Lane, late Thursday afternoon. Walter Boardman Lane from Highbridge Road to Old Dixie Highway has also opened.
The road closure came earlier in the week from the Road and Bridge Division due to notably high tidal conditions caused the road to flood and deemed unsafe for motorists.
Due to unsafe driving conditions still on other roads caused by water over the roadway, North Beach Street from Inglesa Avenue to Pine Tree Drive remains closed.
Road and Bridge staff will continue to monitor the situation and will reopen the road once the water recedes enough for motorists to safely use the road.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family