Local Restaurants to Gather at A Tasteful Affair 2018
On Thursday, May 31, The Port Orange South Daytona Chamber of Commerce will be hosting “A Tasteful Affair 2018” at The Riverside Pavilion, 3431 S. Ridgewood Ave from 5:30pm - 8:00pm.
The area’s best restaurants and caterers will be showcasing their delicious food next Thursday evening on the beautiful Halifax River. It is the perfect opportunity to try some local food and mingle with your neighbors.
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. To register, go to: https://www.pschamber.com/events/details/a-tasteful-affair-2018-1890
Here’s a list of confirmed participants:
- Caton Catering
- The Chart House
- Monterey Grill
- Mellow Mushroom
- Chili’s of Port Orange
- Mama Mia’s Italian Grill & Pizzeria
- Stonewood Grill & Tavern
- Flapjack Johnny’s
- McKenna’s Place Port Orange
- Mario’s Pizza Daytona
- Sappho Chocolates
- Tijuana Flats
- Chef Papa’s Cafe and Catering
- Sonny’s Real Pit Bar-B-Q
- Cafe Con Leche
- The Doug Out
- Atlantic Creamery
- Millie’s restaurant
- Kona Ice
- Tomoka Brewing Co.
- Sharkey’s Eats & Drinks
- Aunt Catfish’s on the River
For more information or to register, click here!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family