Port Orange CIty Hall Reports a Portion of Herbert Street is closed for emergency force main repair from 3/19 - 4/3
Please be advised that the City of Port Orange will be closing a portion of Herbert Street immediately from 3/19 - 4/3 for an emergency force main repair. This closure will take place between 5th Street and Orange Ave.
Below is a vicinity map where the emergency road closure will be performed and where the detour signs are indicated.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family